Clear Coding
How many times have you said something and 3 seconds later, you want to take your words back? Doing this is distinctly human...understandable, and wrong! Dawnian Productions has just uploaded a new video to YouTube. It is titled, 'Clear Coding". The expression might not mean much to some of you. It originally was connected to the world of dating (yes, the romantic kind - is there any other kind?). Clear Coding describes a situation where people are communicating in a clear accurate manner without hidden meanings or surprises.
I personally love clear communication. I am fully aware when my own communication is less than I expect and I am always looking to improve my communication skills. - be it, speaking, writing or visually.
What about you? How is your communication...with your friends, spouse, children, work colleagues and God? Does your communication leave a sweet perfume behind it? Is it sharp and unkind? Is it all that you want it to be? God wants to communicate with you? Are you listening? What do you want to say to Him? Is there someone you need to apologise to, for your hurtful words?
Be blessed as you speak truth and shine the light with integrity and Grace.
So true. Great video to make one think. Love it.
ReplyDelete