Welcome
If you are a new parent (or parent for that matter, or know of new parents) this video will resonate with you. As I was reflecting about this year, 2026, I noted, with great sadness, a story about an aborted baby that was born alive and left without any medical assistance. This event occurred in Australia. I don't want to offer conjecture or judgement here. I just want to reflect on the sacredness and sanctity of a human life. A policy that allows a baby, the most vulnerable member of our society, to die without any medical intervention, after a botched abortion, seems to me, to be a policy that needs to change. Those who witnessed this must have been extremely distressed and will probably never get the image out of their mind.
God gives and sustains human life. To read this story left me feeling somewhat angry, a little helpless and hopeless. What can I do about this? Is there anything other than pray for the mother, the family? 'Samuel' is now in the arms of Jesus. He is safe and now has a future.
When I read about such an event I usually do one of several things. I will talk to someone about it, I will write something about how I feel about it or I will produce a video. On this occasion I have done two (one might say, three) of the above. Reading about 'Samuel', I had a visceral reaction. I felt deeply disturbed and in pain...but I had to move on.
But, at Dawnian Productions, our goal for 2026 and beyond, is to keep telling stories that speak truth unashamedly and courageously.
Be Blessed.
Well said!
ReplyDeleteI struggle to comprehend how cruel we have become. Was this little human life not even deserving of being wrapped and cuddled?
Thank you for your comment. I couldn't agree more!
Delete