The Echo of Aeloria 3-Glorious Awakening





'The Echo of Aeloria 3-Glorious Awakening', now online (Dawnian Productions, YouTube Channel). This is the third episode of The Echo of Aeloria, with one more episode to go. This has been a long, at times arduous, production, with a few miracles along the way! A number of times I didn't know the next move. But I asked the one who knows (and Yes, He was there at the beginning!). My own journey partly mirrors Aelith's journey and that is why I am excited for her, as she travels and searches. I can't wait to see how the Echo of Aeloria will end! Some of you, being a little more observant than others, will notice that the Echo, (hence the name) has not been heard in this third episode. All will be revealed in the final episode!

As I was producing this video, I've grown quite close to Aelith and I've realised she is becoming weary. She has been searching for a while now and has many life questions that she needs answering. But in this third episode, Aelith is encouraged and has been awakened by the glorious message she has been reading in the black book she carries. I have recognised the same weariness in myself. Have you become aware of a weariness in yourself and in those around you? I suppose age has a little to do with it, but I believe there is a deeper weariness many people, I speak to, feel. Its like we are all waiting for a 'New Creation', as it were...and there is such a place!! It is being prepared for us by the one who was there at the very beginning, and it will be magnificent. (Romans 8:19)

Are you weary and tired? Can I encourage you to read Psalm 62:5-6, and rest in Him.

Please Note....The Fourth and Final episode of the series, 'The Echo of Aeloria - Beautiful Beginnings' has now been completed (see above).    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Corruptor

The Human Story -The Chosen

What Remains.