Tracking Shot
I've just completed my latest video (Tracking Shot). It started life as something quite different but it ended up here. It can be viewed on Dawnian Productions, our YouTube Channel. I'm not quite sure what to say about this video project apart from, 'It's been a 'Journey'. Technically, I'm quite pleased with it (and I still have so much to learn about video production!).
This video ends with a Christian message of hope. (I hope, if you are reading this and intend to watch the video, you will watch to the very end). The video does portray a bleak global landscape, however this is not a video which does a 'deep dive' on the political, culture or digital aspects of global surveillance. It highlights (I hope), the need to be vigilant and to 'wake up' to what is happening around us and to remind ourselves and others, about being less distracted by what entertains us, and be more observant to what is threatening our very freedoms and beliefs, and not be afraid to disagree and ask questions when necessary.
'Tracking Shot' (a film term describing a moving camera which films characters or subjects) is a video which might need a sequel. One's freedom to speak freely is being increasingly challenged across the world. There is a growing awareness that much of what we say, write, speak and post is under surveillance and being monitored on a daily basis...so maybe another video about this topic is warranted. I'll see how I feel.
Thanks for reading, and keep 'Tracking'.
Comments
Post a Comment