The Echo of Aeloria 2




Well, there's the second one (my first fantasy video series ever attempted!) completed. I have so much to learn about what makes a good fantasy using Ai...but at least I've started!. I plan to do two more episodes to complete the series. The name of the next episode is, 'Glorious Awakening'. I'm looking forward to it, but not for a while. I normally don't watch too many fantasy-type films - I would prefer the gritty realistic movies, but in saying that, I do appreciate the sweeping, visual poetic beauty and imagery and the reflective pace of a Terrence Malick drama such as, 'A Hidden Life' (2019). I also enjoyed watching, 'The Thin Red Line' when it came out in 1998.

I hope to develop a greater understanding how to use Ai in all forms of content creation. It is an incredible tool but at the lower end of the Ai spectrum (where I am), creating realistic human actions have still got a long way to go. I'm sure Hollywood uses the best Ai platforms and the results speak for themselves.

James Cameron, Producer of Titanic back in 1997, has been quoted as saying, that with the invention of Ai (Ai was only in its infancy when Titanic came out), there was nothing that Hollywood Filmmakers could not create on film...and we are seeing the results of that on screen today.

Hope you are enjoying Aelith's continuing 'journey' in 'The Echo of Aeloria 2'.(Please see Parts 1-3 above)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Corruptor

The Human Story -The Chosen

What Remains.